How can you participate?
Become a campaign partner or endorser
Campaign members are classified under a 3-tier level of campaign involvement depending on the organization’s or individual’s level of interest and capacity.
Campaign Endorser: You or your organization will be listed on the campaign website and other campaign materials.
Campaign Partner: You or your organization is able to do one or more of the following:
• Organize an event, presentation, and/or action in your area to share stories and collect data if necessary.
• Actively participate in hearings
• Pass a resolution with a union, church, or other public institutions to support ethnic studies in VT schools
• Pressure legislative bodies when needed to support our cause.
• Be part of statewide calls
Campaign Steering Committee: Steering committee members develop the overall strategy and are designated as spokespeople. Members are aligned with what we call principles of unity and non-negotiables, and are invited by other committee members or nominated by campaign partners and endorsers
Let us know how you would like to participate